Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tap, Tap, Tap

Is this thing on?

I’m not even sure I know how to blog anymore. It has been a long time! There is nothing really new and exciting to say. Except both girls are crazy these days. And Libby just learned how to master flipping (somersault style, of course) and repeating any word you say. Nothing like saying “crap” and having your 19 month old repeat it after you to make you feel like mother of the year. I really don’t say words like that at all around Celie and try not to around Libby, but to be fair, I had just dropped a huge pile o’ junk on the floor. Other banned words in our house include: stupid, hate, and obvious others.

Anyhew. We just celebrated Celie’s FOUR year birthday party! She wanted Strawberry Shortcake. I was thrilled. I love Strawberry Shortcake. She is just so good. And cute. Don’t get me started on her sweet scent. I was a little sad that I did not get to do all the decorating I wanted. And it is really difficult to make such a boring, sterile room look like anything cool at all, but it was a lot of fun to do!

Celie had a blast and that is really what mattered. She’s told me pretty much every day since last week that she “just loved my beautiful party”, she knows how to win people over. Smile 

 

I won’t post all the pictures, but you get the idea.

IMG_5573IMG_5574IMG_5575IMG_5576IMG_5577IMG_5578IMG_5581IMG_5582IMG_5588IMG_5589IMG_5590IMG_5591IMG_5593IMG_5594IMG_5595

2 comments:

Marci White said...

"Stupid" slips out of my mouth way more than it should. I always get called on it by my little "bad word police officers." At least they are listening.

Thanks again for inviting us to Celie's party. It was a lot of fun.

Jenny said...

What a very cute party! i love it and wish I was there too. Celie's little face is just shining with joy!! What a great day!