Thursday, November 17, 2011

Here’s a ton of Celie pictures

I am so overdue on posting. These pictures were taken about 3-4 weeks ago. I have more taken a few weeks earlier than that and I am in love with some of them, but I have not sorted through them all yet. Maybe I will have those up in another 4 weeks. Winking smile 

 

Celie looks so old in a lot of these pictures. She is such a sweet, sweet girl. Don’t get me wrong, she is still a 3 year old. She has her moments of ignoring my voice. I am sure that will just escalate over time, though. She is really mature. Sometimes I forget that she is only 3 and expect a lot more out of her. I am all for expecting a lot of my children. I think that if you use the “they’re only children” excuse and don’t expect anything… that is exactly what you will get. They are very capable little people. Anyhew.

These were taken on a random day of playing outside in the back yard. Libby would play outside forever if you would stay with her. Most of the time I stay out as long as I can. She is into climbing stairs these days and it is not that relaxing or fun, to be honest. Don’t get me started on the piles of poop she must have a radar for. She can zone in on them from across the yard. And of course she goes to pick it up. It’s really classy. We have not been outside too much this week. Somehow it feels like 90 degrees outside still. I am not a fan of sweat.

Here is my little sweetie. I am trying my best to get pictures of Libby but she is too smart for me and my camera. She will smile, laugh and look right at me if the camera is down. If I pick it up, she does everything possible to ignore me. Typical 15 month old.

Kelsey and DerekIMG_4418Kelsey and DerekIMG_4420Kelsey and DerekIMG_4421Kelsey and DerekIMG_4422Kelsey and DerekIMG_4425Kelsey and DerekIMG_4426Kelsey and DerekIMG_4427Kelsey and DerekIMG_4428Kelsey and DerekIMG_4429

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures of my Bug