Monday, October 24, 2011

Review

You know I don’t usually do reviews on things unless I am REALLY in love with them? And the reviews I do have not been things I have been given. Until now.

I am a Buzz Agent and get sent stuff occasionally to try out and give my opinion on. Last week I got an AWESOME package in the mail with Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo and Fekkai Technician Color Care Conditioner. I used it for the first time yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!!! I am so picky about hair stuff so I went into it thinking I would not really like it. My hair is SO soft and shiny. I can’t stop touching it. Matthew said it looks like I just left a professional blow-out. That is serious, folks.

At first, I thought the shampoo smelled odd but after I used it, I love how my hair smells. I usually use Pureology so I am used to using salon quality stuff on my hair. This product just really makes a difference. I am a huge fan and will be buying much more of this for myself.

Words cannot describe the love I have for this line! I am serious. I adore it. Even the day after, my hair is totally luscious! (that was purely for my sister)

I highly recommend the Fekkai products and if you have color treated hair, you should get at least a sample size of the Technician Color care line. You will be going back for more, trust me.

turtlesignature2[4]

2 comments:

The White Whimsies said...

Now you have got me intrigued. I am going to have to try that shampoo out :)

The Traveling Turtle said...

Marci - you will love it. My hair is so much softer and "swingier" than it normally is. It is worth the price. :)